Assistant Professor of Nursing, Judy Pedro and the CSUB Nursing students from the Community Preventive Health Collaborative (CPHC) were recently highlighted on KGET 17 News and Telemundo. The story is called “Free Health Screenings for the Next Few Years.” Both pieces acknowledged the $75,000 grant the Nursing Department recently received from the California Wellness Foundation to help fund CPHC for the next 3 years. Pedro is the Community Preventive Health Collaborative Program Director.
View the segment.
Type of Work
- Awards & Honors
- Diversity & Global Initiatives
- Exhibits & Performances
- Faculty Student Collaboration
- Grants & Contracts
- In the News
- Innovation & New Developments
- Presentations & Conferences
- Professional Service & Community Engagement
- Publications/Non-Peer Reviewed
- Publications/Peer Reviewed
- Tenure & Promotion
Archives by Month